Friday, June 21, 2013

Packing-check; flight plans-check; only 5 days till leaving

Hello! As the first post of this blog I guess I should probably explain the reason behind this blog. In five days I will be flying across the world to Seoul, South Korea for a month in a study abroad program with Ohio Northern University. For the past few weeks, I have been working on getting everything together for the trip and have only a few more last minute details to take care of. Just a few moments ago I finished a very good packing job if I do say so myself. I managed to get two weeks worth of clothes plus everything I will need into one large suitcase and fit a duffle bag in my suitcase for bringing home souvenirs. Thank you E-love for the packing tips. They really helped! So back to Korea. In five days I will meet up with Morgan Sperry and Maria Camila Aldana both of whom are from Ohio Northern and we will fly out of Cincinnati-Kentucky airport at 6 am to begin our 19 hour journey to Seoul. Once there I will be taking part in Hanyang University's summer study program which will allow me to take six credit hours while having many opportunities to experience Seoul and surrounding areas. Well that's all for now! Hopefully I will be able to update this blog every few days with our experiences and lots of pictures!! I'll have another blog in about a week after we have landed in Seoul and have settled into the university housing!

No comments:

Post a Comment