Monday, September 16, 2013

An amazing ending to an amazing experience

Hey Everyone!!
So I know this post is quite late and  I have been home for quite some time now but I realized I left you hanging!! The last few days flew as we took finals, said goodbyes, had a graduation ceremony, and did last minute shopping before once again getting on the plane for the long flight home to the US. My month spent abroad was the most amazing experience I have to date and I would go back in a heartbeat. I hope you all enjoyed reading of my adventures and I hope that reading my blog about my first time abroad, and in a country that I didn't speak the language, has inspired you to take that leap and just do something crazy, like travel abroad! Everything is back to normal now, I'm back at ONU and busy studying as I start the second year on my journey to become a pharmacist.
Thank you for being interested in what I had to say and what I saw and here are a few of the pictures from the last few days in Korea.






No comments:

Post a Comment